1. DO NOT BE AN IDIOT!!!
- While this is overall a good tip, I mention this in reference to one of my
MANYfew pet peeves; bad drivers. If you are incapable, for whatever reason, of driving the posted speed limit (or preferably faster), PLEASE do not drive in front of me as this may be hazardous to your health. Same applies to people incapable of utilizing their turn signals or void of common driving courtesy (i.e. pulling out immediately in front of me, then acting all huffy when I honk @ you).
2. PLEASE DISCHARGE ALL FIREWORKS SAFELY
- In other words, do not light any projectiles within 100ft of the firework stand where you purchased same (or any firework stand for that matter).
- Do not put lit sprinklers down anyone's pants.
- Do not combine fireworks and any other kind of ignitible substance unless you have a pyrotechnics license.
- If in a residential neighborhood, do not shoot firework at oncoming traffic. This may prove hazardous to YOUR health as well as the the persons in the vehicle.
- The rule above also applies to pedestrians, joggers, & cyclists.
- If you shoot a projectile on the roof of the neighbor's house (or into their tree), please notify them of same promptly.
- Do not place multiple fireworks into the grill, ignite, then shout "fire in the hole". See rule about traffic.
- Do not throw fireworks @ your pets. Again, see rule about traffic.
- Do not place fireworks into your fish tank.
4. IF DISREGARDING RULE #3, PLEASE ALSO INGEST ENOUGH FOOD TO COUNTERACT EFFECTS.
This was mainly a forum to allow me to rant about unsafe, inconsiderate dirvers. However, if the additional suggestions prove helpful in avoiding injury, so much the better!
Have a fun and SAFE holiday weekend, my friends!!