Friday, August 20, 2010

Follow Friday - The ABCs of Me

If you are checking me out to follow, I thought you might like to know more about me (or not, but it's my blog, so sorry)

Jen @ Thoughts of a Working MOM did “the ABC’s of Me” and I thought it was a fun tag so….I just had to do it.


Here’s mine!

Age: 45
Bed size: King
Chore you hate: Cleaning the litter box
Dogs or Cats: We have both + 2 hermit crabs.
Essential start your day item: Coffee
Favorite color: blue
Gold or silver: silver
Height: 5'7"
Instruments you’ve played: trumpet, baritone, french horn, drums, flute, clarinet, saxophone, viola, violin
Job Title: Registered Nurse
Kids: 1 boy, 1 girl, (1 husband)
Loud or Quiet: Quiet (too bad you can't always get whatcha want!)
Mom’s name: Sandy
Nicknames: TP, Tam
Overnight hospital stay: yes
Pet peeve: rudeness
Quote from a movie: "As you wish" (name that movie)
Right or Left handed: Right handed.
Siblings: 2 brothers, 1 sister (dead)
Time you wake up: 6:30 - 7:00am
Underwear: yes :)
Vegetable you don’t like: brussel sprouts (wrote a paper on this in college, got an A)
Ways you run late: waiting on kids, primarily
X- rays you’ve had: knee (x2), (mainly a CT scan or MRI girl, myself)
Yummy food you make: bread
Zoo favorite: monkeys

14 comments:

  1. I like hermit crabs too. They're the only kind of crabs I'd like to have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad I found you through Bloggy Mom's "Blog Hop"!

    You better believe I know that quote... "The Princess Bride" :->

    I a new follower

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! I had hermit crabs when I was a kid. I like this post. I have to say I was wondering when I started how you'd get through the whole alphabet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, nice to meet you! Love the intro. Read your Thursday post, and I think my computer must be related to your computer cuz this one is horrible today.

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. A college paper on Brussel Sprouts. Impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow a paper on brussel sprouts? In college? and you got an A? Must have been some paper!!

    Loved that list! Great intro for a new follower of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Abbie & Tracy ~ the hermit crabs are my DD's. After one tried to pinch my hand off (maybe an exaggeration), I steer clear. LOL

    Ann ~ awesome!! You win, the prize is sadly ... nothing. Bummer.

    Eleana ~ I'll have to check out your post, I'm intrigued!!

    Chels & Cori ~ It wasn't a research paper or anything, lol. It was only 3 pages as I recall. The teacher liked the imagery & metaphors I used. :)

    Thanks for the follows, ladies. Off to check y'all out!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute. I don't like brussel sprouts either but I'd rather clean the litter box than do another load of laundry or dishes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Paying it forward from BlogFrog! I love your blog, I'm so glad I found it! I can't wait to do some more reading! :-)

    Melissa
    http://thechroniclesofarookiemom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow...great list...I feel as though I know you so well now! :-) I have a list on my blog too! Following you now through Blog Frog! Nice to meet you! ~Kimberly

    www.stinkerpinker.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. So we are close in age and proximity. What's with all those instruments...geez!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Andrea ~ seriously??
    Melissa ~ Thanks!!
    Kimberly ~ Thanks, will check you
    out. Intruigued by the name ...
    Lynn ~ former music major :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love these lists; they give immediate insight into a blogger. Nice to find you on Blog Frog!

    ReplyDelete