Friday, June 18, 2010

Friday Funny

Before going to Europe on business, a man drives his Rolls-Royce to a downtown New York City bank and asks for an immediate loan of $5,000. The loan officer, taken aback, requests collateral. "Well then, here are the keys to my Rolls-Royce," the man says. The loan officer promptly has the car driven into the bank's underground parking for safe keeping and gives the man the $5,000. Two weeks later, the man walks through the bank's doors and asks to settle up his loan and get his car back. "That will be $5,000 in principal, and $15.40 in interest," the loan officer says. The man writes out a check and starts to walk away. "Wait, sir," the loan officer says. "You are a millionaire. Why in the world would you need to borrow $5,000?" The man smiles, "Where else could I find a safer place to park my Rolls-Royce in Manhattan for two weeks and pay only $15.40?"


Corny, but clean.  So quit your groaning ... this is a family blog. LOL

6 comments:

  1. LOL - that's cute! Happy FF & thanks for following me on My Life as a Libra:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pamela,

    Glad u enjoyed it! Happy to follow, great blog.

    TP

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I giggled my butt off!! Too funny, so glad you linked up!! Off to find you on Twitter my dear, hope you caome back next week...we have much fun in Crazy Town LOL!

    :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. He, he. That thar is actually quite funny. Wish you could get away with that for real. I know an old bag millionaire who would totally do that (my former boss), he's such a cheap skate. He makes is son, the company VP, fly coach on business while he sits up in first class. What a bastard. So I laughed knowing that's something he'd do - use the bank to get cheap parking.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's cute. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm a nurse too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, thanks for stopping by! I am now following you

    ReplyDelete