I am thrilled to announce that I just won The Versatile Blogger Award from my friend Keri at Married to a geek! Thanks, Keri for selecting me! :)
**This is just a fun way to meet other bloggers and get to know one another, by passing these fun bloggy awards to other bloggers that we like! There are some FUN rules in accepting this bloggy award.
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 15 other bloggers who you recently discovered and think are fabulous.
4. Contact the bloggers you choose and let them know they won the award.
Hmmm...7 Things about myself:
- I am a full time student; will graduate with my Bachelor's degree in nursing in December. Woot!
- I am doing Taekwondo with my DD; currently sidelined due to a knee injury.
- My husband and I met through a video dating service.
- I would love to be a published author someday.
- I am an advocate of individuals with special needs; my daughter has Asperger's.
- I am a chocoholic!
- I spend too much time utilizing social media. LOL!
- Married to a Geek
- Kludgy mom
- We Aren't Perfect
- Blue Frogs Legs
- From Tracie
- My Life as an Ungraceful, Unwilling Draftee into the Autism Army
- The Redhead Riter
- 2 girls on a bench
- All Things Fadra
- A Mother's Hood
- Life With The Campbells
- Stark, Raving, Mad Mommy
- A Belle, a Bean, & a Chicago Dog
- A Bloggy Mom